Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas

Related image


Christmas is two days away,
and I can feel the spirit of Christmas in malls, TV as well as in most of my social medias.
As for me, 
Christmas is the same every year.
Celebrating it in the church with others, having a simple dinner with family and I guess that's it.
The way of celebrating it has became the same every year.
However, as I grow more mature,
I learnt that it's not about the materials,
or the decorations,
or the food at the table that matters the most.

What matters the most,
is with who we are celebrating it.
As for me, I am lucky I am celebrating it with my family every year.
Celebrating it with my loved ones are the most important to me,
though at times, I do hope that I could celebrate it differently.
But no matter what, I wanna wish everyone whose reading it a blessed Christmas!
May this Christmas makes all your wishes come true!

And as for me,
my personal Christmas wish list?
Peace and happiness for my family and closest friends,
and someone to celebrate the future Christmases. ^^

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;