Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December

Holidays have been monotonous so far,
which leads to my lack of updates in my blog these days.
But December is here,
and it is indeed some time to update here and there a bit.

Career is put into a halt during the holidays.
It feels different not waking up in the early morning, preparing for work,
meeting colleagues, meeting kids for classes and juggling with various needs.
It feels nice not having to wake up early in the morning and dealing with works,
but I do miss all the rush and workloads,
it somehow takes my mind off from stuffs that I shouldn't be overthinking.

Relationship is a total zero if it was with a guy.
Relationship is a total mess if if it's related to work.
Well, the conclusion here is, never be too nice and never treat what other people says about you as the true you.
No one knows me better than I do,
and most importantly, I am not afraid to receive comments and criticisms,
as long as it is based on facts.

Nevertheless,
11 more days to Christmas,
and 2 more weeks to another brand new year!
And will be updating this blog with my personal Christmas wish list,
reflecting on this year's resolution,
and will be posting up new resolutions for next year!
Till then.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;