Sunday, June 25, 2017

Airport

Today, I went to the airport to fetch my sister.
While sitting and waiting for her,
I looked around.
I looked and observed the people in the airport.
Some of them were in pairs,
Some of them were with their families,
Some were with their friends,
and there were also some who came on their own.

Looking at those people,
and looking at their expressions,
make me realise that,
the airport is like a container of feelings.
A container that is filled with different kinds of feelings.
When I was a teenage,
I always envy the people who goes out and travel,
since I thought they would be the happiest when they are able to do so.

But now,
I realised that,
travelling is not always for a happy purpose,
there are people who goes out to heal their wounds.
That's why I was able to see a mixture of feelings in the airport.
Airport is not only the place for the happiest couple,
but it is also the place for the heartbroken.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;