Saturday, April 30, 2022

Hate me or love me

 When I was in my twenties, 
I found myself wanting to be liked by everyone,
and would always worry and felt uneasy whenever I feel that someone didn't like me,
or give the cold shoulders.
I would sacrifice so much to please others,
and I would always think of what I did or said that might have made them despise me.
And it was tiring.

Now, entering the world of 30s,
I started to not give a damn about it.
People have their rights to hate me,
talk about me behind my backs,
despise me for my relationship with the higher authorities and admins,
but they would never know the real thing that is happening to me,
they would never know the great deal of maintaining these good rapport with them,
and they would never know the things that I have been doing to make their lives easier.

And because I don't give a damn about the cold shoulders I got,
the stares that people give to me,
the negative vibe that they exude around me,
I decided to look past those haters,
and work hard for my own benefits.
I decided to ignore the naysayers,
and only focus on how to be better in my work.

To those who hates or dislikes me,
haters gonna hate,
lovers gonna love,
I don't need your approval to thrive in this world.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;