Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Familiar

Unexpectedly, 
I still recognize that familiar back,
that familiar sweater,
that familiar hairstyle,
and that familiar posture of yours.

I remember you.
And I still remember you.
I remember that back,
that back that I always stood behind whenever we were together.
That familiar sweater,
that sweater that you made sure I wore when we were out in the cinema or when you saw me shivered.
That familiar hairstyle that at one glance, I knew it's you no matter where you stood.
That familiar posture,
that posture that always reminded me of how we always sat together, talking about our future and the uncertainties,
the stories of your family and all the things you went through,
and the time when you just sat quietly next to me.

But somehow, it felt strange.
Strange to feel familiarity when you and I are not longer connected to one another.
Life is strange,
it could bring two strangers together and create the best moments in life,
and in a glimpse,
it could also break two person and become strangers,
losing the memories that have been created.
I guess I have to get used to this.
Get used to this familiar and yet, strange feelings.
Get used to someone that I used to know.
And getting used of feeling cold again.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;