Friday, April 15, 2022

Starting the 3-series

 Today marks the end of my 2-series journey and a new beginning with the number 3 in front of my age.
Reflecting back on my 20s definitely gives me a lot of mixed feelings,
beginning my early 20s in IPG and surrounded by lovely friends who had filled my days with love and joy,
entering mid-life crisis at the age of 25 with internal and external conflicts,
meeting the supposedly right guy which ended up in the worst heartbreak ever,
thinking that meeting the right colleagues and forming strong bonds would help in my career ended up being used and treated coldly for no apparent reason,
having the worst anxiety and panic attacks,
and struggling to pull through each day without crying myself to sleep every night.
And thank God, late 20s were the phase when I finally got over all the crisis and spent each year meaningfully in one way or another,
going for my Masters,
flying off for courses and to fulfill work obligations which earned me free trips and hotels,
enjoying food like there was no tomorrow until I reached the ultimate weight of 72kg, 
and not forgetting, the challenge of losing weight to be in the best shape for my friend's wedding,
with the main goal of scoring a man which I finally did,
and meeting my other half and spending my 29th birthday with the amazing partner by my side.
Life in 20s definitely was a rollercoaster,
and I am thankful to have rode on that rollercoaster that brought me mixed feelings every time I went through each and every post I wrote,
It definitely taught me a lot,
and it definitely help to shape the person I am right now.
Time to step into a new beginning,
and time to start a brand new day being in the 3-series.
May good things come in my way,
may more awesome adventures come in my sight,
and may more happy things coming in my life.

Let's do this!
Jenny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;