Tuesday, August 17, 2010

random~~



these few days, i think i have been laughing too much eh... i mean, i kept laughin on and on in class... and sometimes, its like i could burst into laughter when my friends make small jokes or even their sign language which is completely weird could make me laugh till i wanna drop eh...

but ppl tells me tat laughing is the best medicine... but some do tell me not to laugh too much bcoz in the end i might cry.... and somehow, i agree on that.. well, for an example... i laughed like a lot this morning and then at night, before i fall into my sleep, tears start to flow without any apparent reasons... if u wanna say its bcoz i miss my family, i dont reli think so since HOME is like 2 weeks away oni... if u say i cry bcoz of that JERK, oso impossible... since HE is so outta my life...

so maybe the myth has its true side too... haha.. anywayz, i love to laugh bcoz it somehow makes my life happier.. and it will always leave a deep memory for me to remember when i graduate.... so live, laugh and love!! haha...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;