Monday, August 9, 2010

tis is me~

im not owes nice and i noe da way to get angry too... i mean sometimes wat u say or do, u might think its right and doesnt even feel wat i feel... i am a sensitive person... i cry easily, laugh easily as well as get angry easily... and im not planning to change it coz this is me... so if u cant stand it, den get away...

i hate being wit ppl who is da same kind like me... i hate impatient ppl... i hate hypocrites and fakers.... coz i have met them and got hurt bcoz of them... and i hate those who breaks promises... i hate it... JERKS....

if ur uncomfortable being wit me den stay away from me... i dont look nice or act nice... i am only nice when ppl treat me da way i treat them... when u say i am over sensitive as in i get angry easily juz bcoz of ur STUPID AND PATHETIC words, WHO CARE? its me and only me who have da rights to determine whether i wanna be sensitive or not... so BUZZ OFF loser!!!

and if u hate reading all my angry feelings in my blog, den F*** u lah.... up to me to wat i wanna read so if u wanna read, then read... if not, DONT! im super uberly angry now so dont mess wit me.....

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;