Sunday, June 17, 2012

holidays over

yeap, da title tellss everything..
holidays end..
am back to campus, my 2nd home and yeah, no water again!
sometimes, its not that im lazy to come back to campus but then da condition itself juz makes me dread to come back..
sigh...
anywayz, holidays were meaningful..
ok, some ppl thinks that holidays should be spent by going here and there aka travelling with friends especially..
some might think that hanging out with friends during holidays is a must and should fill up da whole holidays to make it meaningful..
well, for me, i love my holidays though i stayed at home almost for da whole holidays..
i admit i hav a strict parents who do not reli wan me to go here and there out of safety..
but i appreciate it and listen to them bcoz at da end if da day, i will be given da allowance to go out with my friends in da end.. hehe.. (pictures will be up on da next post)
sometimes stayin at home and spending time listening to mom's stories and dad's talks is worthwhile coz we dont know for how long we could spend our time with them..
well, as conclusion my holidays were great, filled with fun and laughter, and i anticipate for my next holidays which is on aug... but i juz cant wait for da two-months end of da year holidays.. hehe...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;