Saturday, June 23, 2012

in case you dont know.

in case you dont know:
1. i love to see cute guys no matter in reality or in dramas and stuffs like that... but it doesnt mean im a flirty type who tends to flirt with them.. honestly, i dont even know how to flirt... i juz know how to make friends..
2. i tend to get worried easily.. when u dont reply my texts without any apparent reasons, or u dont call me telling me what has happened and stuffs like that, i get worried easily and i start getting anxiety attacks.. so do not make me worried.. im worried because u meant something to me..
3. i talk a lot and u might think its annoying.. but i talk a lot bcoz i feel insecure with the condition or merely bcoz i wanna fill in the silence... but if u caught me not talking or getting involved in a topic, its bcoz im bored or i juz dont wanna talk..
4. when u meant something to me, i wanna know everythin about u... bcoz i wanna know, and try to know more about da topics ur interested in so i can catch up with u when hanging out with u and ur friends...
5. i laugh a lot but do u really know how i feel inside? only those really close to me knows da real me, my real feelings and what im really thinking...
6. in case you dont know, i cry silently when im angry, worried or sad... u might now know this, thinking everything is ok.. sometimes i got so used to it, till i know which corner i should hide when i need to break off.. and den da next day, telling myself its a new day and i should smile and forget what happened...

this is me,.. sometimes i feel like a balloon, juz keeping everything into myself till i feel really heavy and den release it on blogs... then start a new day by filling myself with more stuffs... sigh...

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;