Monday, December 31, 2012

31.12.2012

today marks the last day of 2012.
also marks as da closing of a wonderful year which is filled with surprises, happiness, memories and sadness.
and with this,
i wanna apologize to everyone whom i might have cause pain, sadness and all the bad stuffs.
May u forgive me for my acts and hope we're gonna be ok next year. hehe..
and to those who brought happiness in my life all this while, thank you so much for being here.
all of u have light up my life and i will always remember those happy memories.
and to those who left, i wish u all da best and happy always with someone else.
dont worry bout me coz i know how to take care of myself and my heart.

for the beginning of da year,
i wish that happiness, wealth and luck will pour onto all of us including me.
may we all be blessed by God and happy always with the blessings that He give to us.
dont forget to thank Him and our family for every little things that they have given to us.
and appreciate whatever is given to u.
and with this,
i'm closing the chapters of my life in 2012 and begin another new chapter. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;