Sunday, March 25, 2018

A new beginning

Today marks the first day of me living a double life,
a life as a full-time teacher as well as a part time student.
I believe that I did mention about this here and there,
but I have decided to pursue for my Masters in Education (TESL) this year.

Some people asked me why and if I ever get tired of studying,
and the answer is,
yes, I hated the idea of studying and staying up to do assignments,
and wish I could just lie there and not doing anything.
But after what I have went through,
I realised that I have not achieved enough to even make myself proud.
I have nothing to be proud of except for my career that has now become a routine.

I am searching for the old Jenny,
the Jenny that is confident and ready to be in front doing all sorts of presentations,
the Jenny that is always filled with smiles and giggles no matter what hardships she encountered,
and I found it back recently.
I found the girl who has the purest and innocent smiles,
the girl who is confident in whatever she is doing,
the girl who no matter how tired she is, she will continue to take the next step,
and the girl who always wait for the right time instead of chasing and spoiling the next moment.

Therefore, a new beginning is something that I need,
and 2018 is the year to start it off.
I always told my friends that I am a bit too late to come to this decision,
but they have been really supportive,
and because of them,
I decided to pick myself up,
and walked along the path to reach to the next destination.

Therefore, wish me luck dear readers.
That together, you and I will reach the next destination,
as you and I have planned.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;