Saturday, March 31, 2018

Struggling

It has been a while now,
of going back into reading books, references,
journals and articles.
It doesn't feel the same like in the olden days,
where I get to share and discuss about the materials that were given,
with my neighbours or with my roommate.

And I can say that this new journey isn't easy at all.
It's really tough and this is just the beginning.
I am struggling to keep myself up and about especially when it comes to writing academically.
After being away from something for a long time,
it's really difficult to even start,
and though people were giving me their support and encouragement,
I am indeed struggling to keep at it.

And all I hope that this will end soon,
and that, I am able to pull through this till the end.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;