Monday, February 3, 2020

When one door closes

People says that when one door closes,
another one opens up.
And I do believe in it.

I remember how I always revisit that particular door,
to see whether he is over there waiting for me,
and I apparently wasted almost 2 and a half years waiting at that particular door,
until one day,
I decided to enter the door and find him.
And I did.
But instead of giving the second chances like what I always did,
I expressed my anger in words,
giving him a piece of my mind,
and finally, I was relieved.
I was released.

I walked off,
shut the door,
nail it and walked off.
And when that door closes,
it is true that another door seems to open a bit.
The old me would be waiting at that particular door again,
but not now.
I started to wander around,
visiting the new door once a while,
and went off on my adventure.
Because I believe that if that door is indeed opened for me,
it will always stay open for me.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;