Saturday, July 31, 2010

convo~~


Convocation for da KPLI had juz passed by and though i was not involved directly in it, i was able to feel the mood and excitement was in da air... all da graduates bringing their family and their loved ones to watch once in a lifetime event that might not take place anymore makes me feel so touched... ok, my part in da graduation was becoming a florist... and guess wat, i enjoyed being one... mayb bcoz i get to learn new skills and able to use my creativity in doing something which makes me feel appreciated.. and most important, customers' favours are always our favours..

when watching the graduates taking pics wit their families and friends, it made me wonder how will i be when its my turn to receive my degree, wearing the graduation robe and waiting to be taken pics... and when i saw all the graduates, it kinda inspire me to be like one of them.. i have a dream which is i wan my parents to wear the graduation robe and hat while taking pics wit me.. i wan em to feel how does it feel to be a graduate though it is not them who are graduation... moreover, i wan them feel proud for havin a daughter who is able to make them realise one of their dreams... God, help me to make this wishes and dreams come true.... AMEN!~~

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;