Saturday, May 21, 2011
ok, one paper had passed, and three more to go... the upcomin week seems to bring so much joy and "suffering" bcoz:

1: im gonna sit for three papers in three consecutive days...
2: two of da papers are my major papers in which i am super worried about...
3: and i hav so limited n critical time to actually flip back all da stories....

but wat makes da upcomin week reli fun and highly anticipated by me is bcoz:
1: EXAM IS FINISH FOR SEM 1...
2: am gonna pack, pack and pack....
3: am gonna be in kk and shop for da family...
4: and am gonna take da afternoon flight and back to home...

i need home a lot... kinda miss home esp when my mom owes say that she's gonna story2x me when i reach back... haha.. and i miss home-coked food.. so yeah, cant wait for da 3 weeks hols... hopefully im not gonna stuck at my home in brunei for 3 weeks... am so gonna be in my missing mood again by then... haha...

=missin=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;