Monday, May 2, 2011

normal..

am back to da normal me... da normal me where anger, jealousy and stuffs like that wont conquer me that easily.. i think im much more lovable in this way, right? hihi..

to the person who hav to bear wit my anger,
to the person who hav to bear wit my jealousy,
to the person who hav to listen to me being sarcastic,
to the person who hav to bear wit my randomness,
to the person who hav to bear wit me being manja2x all da time,
i wanna say sorry and forgive me for being such a lousy person..
sorry for making u feel bad and makin evrythin looks so bleak..
and sorry is the only word that i can think of now...

right now, im back to my normal state...
and i promise u,
i'll do much more better and bcome da person u first fall for last time..
(lets go eat ice-cream! hehe...)

=i still love u=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;