Tuesday, May 10, 2011

smile~

without ice-cream and hello panda at these kind of moments, chocolates serve da same purpose... which is to make me, Jenny Elizabeth Lu, cheer up and stay active... gosh, exams are here.. i can feel da intensity of da stress produced due to exam.. and yeah, im still here, enjoyin myself and updating my blog.. GOOD JOB JENNY~ ok, tat sounds sarcastic...

but da problem is i cant study... evrythin juz enter and exit from my brain.. and i dont noe when can i get serious.. wit all da events goina round me, i hardly find time to get serious... and plz la, when its study week, den its study week.. so wats da point organising so many events? weird ppl wit weird thinking... anywayz, all i can think of now is how to get da massive info into my brain and pour it out on my exam paper.. after exam, will be da session which i like and hate da most.. PACKING! and after packing, will be home at last...

cant wait to be at home and learn to be a good housewife... though im gonna be unreachable for a few days, but yeah, my fb is owes on.. haha... oh well, i gonna miss my frens especially him when i reach home.. super duper gonna miss him... oh well, wrap it up a phrase: study hard and study smart... don study till u get dumb...

=love n study=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;