Thursday, July 26, 2012

now.

mood swing finally passed me..
and im back to normal..
seriously, i felt that mood swing nearly jeopardise my relationship..
i mean i was like thinking so much and wasting so much tears on things that i thought so much..
i was really not ok...
but now, am feeling like myself..

im back to da normal me..
da one who dont usually think a lot..
hehe...
well, am gonna be back to my hometown in 2 weeks time..
and i simply cant wait to go home...
i mean i need to be at home, around my parents for a while..
and assignments are dropping in one by one,
not mentioning activities here and there...
and im still waiting for my sweet getaway soon with my pig and friends..
i seriously need a little vacation from everythin..

and ta-daa, me in simple make-up..
i love my looks so much no matter with or without make-up... (PHOTOBOMB!)





Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;