Sunday, July 15, 2012

tired.

Juz got back from my camp which was in Lagud Sebrang, Tenom... and it was actually at the taman pertanian in tenom itself.. and it was so fun though it kept raining for da past few days we were having our camp... but da scenery, fresh air and the environment itself really make me feel like stayin there for a few more days.. and i wanna go there again.. seriously... and this time will be either with my boy or with my family during holidays..

well, back to campus equal to back to reality... handling English Week which continuously being bugged by unexpected activities somehow make me feel really tired... assignments, tutorials powerpoint and studies seem so tiring for me.. sigh... and with my current pointer, i must not procrastinate unless i wanna fall off and get myself hurt again.. sigh... nvr mind, life must go on right?

-Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;