Sunday, June 16, 2013

back to routine..

yeah, the title says it all...
am back to routine life where studying is the main priority after food...
am back in my hostel, waiting for assigned tasks and gettin ready for another grueling semester..
well, its the life of a student..
no point in complaining but to grasp every moment to create a better memory.

so am back to givin titled to my posts..
why?
mayb its easier to keep track of what i have been writing these past few months..
and not forgetting to wish all the daddy and the daddy-wannabe a "Happy Fathers' Day"! this also includes my superhero + financial assistant + my food supplier and the most awesome man in my whole life who never let me down, disappoint me, break my heart and always stay faithful to me, My Daddy~ =D

#cant wait for the next hols..
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;