Thursday, June 27, 2013

today.

today is a good day..
well, since results are out and yeah, i maintained mine..
and to which i am really grateful to God for listening to my prayers and giving me the wisdom to do well in my papers..
as well as credits to my friend, Ms. Cassie Kong (hahahahah... that name sounds nice!) for the endless mind-mapping that we did almost every semester (which must include this sem and the rest of the sems)... hahha...
and also not forgetting my books and notes and my lecturers for their awesomeness in many ways.. 
and my next hope or should i say goal?
is: to keep maintaining my results and receive a good degree during my graduation and make my family proud...

well, what is the most important in not how high we achieve or how many A's that we get, its about our dedication and hard works that bring us to it.. and not forgetting to know that we are still and always learning to keep us one level higher... =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;