Wednesday, November 13, 2013

goodbye semester 6.

the title says it all..
exam has ended for this semester and yes, it signifies the end of my semester 6..
and also the end of this year, 2013 is approaching really soon..
and my home is coming real soon too! 
haha..

so packing session began,
all da cellotape sounds and dragging and pushing luggages and boxes can be heard..
and people saying "happy holidays" echoes throughout the hostel..
and i am also one of those people...
this semester is a meaningful one for me..
 went through practicum where i met so many kids and finally found my real purpose of life..
went through painful moment once and for all, and now forgetting and deleting process occurs...
but the good thing?
i met new people, people that makes me smile and laugh at all time,
meeting people that i know is a friend and always be a friend,
so yeah, this semester is ended with a happy ending, i guess?
i hope the start of another new semester would begin fresh and happy..

so, happy holidays to my fellow readers..
i wish all of u safe journey back home and enjoy every single day back home..
=)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;