Monday, November 11, 2013

Hush.

Was going through the songs that i have in my laptop,
when i actually listened to one of Avril Lavigne's songs..
title?
Hush hush..
actually its a new track from her newest album..
and some part of the lyrics reflect how i felt all this while..
which part you might ask?
well, these are some of the parts of the lyrics that strikes me.

"So go on, live your life
So go on, say goodbye
So many questions
But I don't ask why
So this time I won't even try
Hush, hush, now"

"When I try to forget you
I just keep on remembering
What we had was so true
And somehow we lost everything
Hush, hush, now"

i'm moving on finely,
just sometimes,
when those days come,
bits of memories still flashback to me.
and so,
i wake myself up to face the cold,
and place my feet to the next step.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;