Sunday, November 24, 2013

Understanding thru songs.

During this holidays, I had been like listening to Katy Perry's new songs,
And I am really into a few of her songs,
The lyrics just hit me right in my heart,
And somehow it made me smile n of course, cried.

One of it was "it takes two".
It talks bout two sides of a story,
In which when I thought of da past,
There were indeed two sides that I was glad I opened my eyes to see it.
Same goes to the next song, "ghost"..
That talks bout how now one bcome stranger..
And yes, we are now strangers..
N am not thinkin to change this..

Sometimes, lyrics of certain songs are so magical..
It wakes u up to reality n help u reach ur inner feelings..
N help u to get over it..
Listen to those two songs,
N feel wat I felt..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;