Wednesday, November 5, 2014

1 more to go

Just completed the utmost important interview of my life, SPP interview!
Well, for your information, it's somehow like an interview for job..
wait, it is actually!
So, preparation was made and finger-crossing was done,
and thank God, the interview went well.
I could say that i have tried my best despite the stuttering here and there due to nervousness!
But, I did answer all the questions with my group members and though I do not dare to put high hopes, I do hope that all of us are able to pass with flying colours for this interview..
So now, one more to go..
Final exams!
3 papers and then, goodbye campus,
and then it would be another new world that I am entering again..
And the cycle will start anew again..
sigh.
but, despite everything, hopefully things will turn out well. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;