Monday, November 3, 2014

Two.

So, MQA has just been completed..
And thank God, all the hard works and tears really paid off..
Our IPG was declared one of the best in terms of document displays,
and thankfully, all the time spent in arranging and re-arranging the documents were well spent..
and also, I was flattered to be complimented by the panels of the MQA based on the answers I gave during the interview session.
It was something that i held on and proud of, since I did not speak much during the interview..
This is the thing that motivated me,
motivated me to be someone even better,
to emulate their steps and be someone like them too in the future..
I guess I indeed work better under the influence of compliments..
Not that I love to be complimented all the time, but receiving deserving compliments really motivate me.. hehee...

And of course sharing with my parents,
makes me felt even proud of what i had received,
and sharing with them ans having their support for me to keep moving forward,
and not stuck being a teacher,
makes me felt really motivated after all.
But when dad reminded me not to forget my search of the other half,
I got blank..
and that will be on the next part of this blog.. hehe..
anywayz, two more to go.
SPP interview and final exams!
Wish me luck for both ya.. =)

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;