Tuesday, November 11, 2014

11.11

Beautiful date indeed.
11.11.
And i just knew from facebook as well as google that is the Singles' Awareness Day..
And so, big shout-out to the singles including me,
HAPPY SINGLES' DAY to all the singles!
Have you given a gift for yourself?
Or maybe go pampering yourself all alone?
Or maybe have a fine dining on your own?
Well, if you haven't, I haven't too!
But i guess, the best gift to give myself is to be happy and blocking all negative thoughts from overpowering me.
hehe..

Anywayz, it has another meaning too.
I mean the date.
It also a day for the couples to profess their love to their "only one".
So, couples.
You know what you should do.
hehe..
So, I guess that's it..
For those married or in a relationship, hope you are happy with you "one and only one", not only today, but every single day of your life.
For the singles and seeking for someone right now and then, all the best and I pray for your success. Seek one not because he/she is handsome of pretty, but because of that spark!
And for myself, I wish myself to be happy regardless of my status and continuously pursue happiness in various forms of love. 

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;