Thursday, January 7, 2016

Feelingless.

Almost a week after the New Year, 
and all I am experiencing is gush of workloads!
Career took off well and starting to become hectic day by day.
With so many things to do, deadlines to beat, preparations to make, class decorations to be done, 
it simply make me felt really tired.
But somehow, I loved it.
Though it is tiring but the sweat is adequate of jogging in the afternoon,
therefore losing weight is indeed in the process!

Well, the title of this post is feelingless.
All this while, when I dream, its either about job or with some guys that I don't know at all.
But this time, it was with a guy that I do know.
But the weird thing is, I didnt had any feelings.
I dont wake up feeling happy or excited.
And I didnt felt nice after dreaming it.

I guess its the pressure from family,
or maybe it was about something that we talked about,
but the feeling of being with a man you dont have feelings for,
the feeling of a man you dont have feelings for holding your hands,
and even though it was only a dream,
it feels uncomfortable.

Sometimes I wonder, since when did I become so feelingless?

xoxo
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;