Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Updates

Updates!
January has been a really hectic month..
And with workloads to handle,
life became a bit hectic.
Being a class teacher for a bunch of kids whom I love the most,
Being the head of the English Department for my passion to the language as well as the teaching and learning process in the language,
Being the head of Tunas Puteri and English Club as it was said I can take up the job,
Being the assistant to the Program Kecemerlangan in Bahasa Inggeris aka assisting the head in training kids in English competitions,
and last but not least, being a teacher who spreads knowledge to the kids whom deserved it,
is not at all easy.

I guess it is true that this year, opportunities do appear in career,
and I get to learn a lot of new things,
as well as experiencing new feelings and excitement in my career.
Now, moving on to relationship.
It is said that singles like me would be able to build a relationship this year,
and I wonder,
how true is that?
Well, timing is everything.

Guess that's the short updates for this month! 
Can't wait for CNY and head back home!

xoxo
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;