Monday, October 3, 2016

This friend

Have you watched, "Miss Peregrine's Home for the Peculiar Children"?
It's one of the most amazing movies that I have watched this year,
and all this thanks to my new friend whom have brought me out into this world.
Sometimes, I think our meeting has been arranged,
who knew from the first conversation, 
we moved on and became friends.

From a person who rarely goes to cinema into a person who now enjoys going to cinema,
From a person who always putting only the good side into a person who now shows her true self,
From a person who always spend time at home into a person who anticipates to go out,
All this happened after meeting this friend.

There are times that I am touched,
by this friend's kind gestures,
actions,
and words.
It reminded me of my best friend as well.
And because of that, I wish I could create my own time loop like how Ms Peregrine did in the movie.

Creating a time loop that encompasses all the good conversations I had with this friend,
Re-watching back this friend's kind gestures and actions on me,
and re-living it again.
If I could do it, 
I would now be the happiest person in the world.
Therefore, to this friend,
thank you for entering into this dark life of mine,
and making me believe that there is light somewhere in this dark tunnel.
Here's to more to come.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;