Saturday, October 22, 2016

Counting days

Image result for a cup of coffee tumblr


Is it me or is the time passing really fast this year?
October is coming to its end in a blink of eyes,
and it's kinda scary thinking that it's November in a few more days to come.
Nevertheless, let's do some recaps on what has been going on in the past few months.

Career.
Have been really busy after UPSR,
handling the year 6 kids' stuffs,
online applications as well as preparing documents for the pupils for their secondary schools intake.
But it is still manageable in my own limit.
However, I learnt to put more trust in my own abilities than in other people.
Not because I am selfish and unwilling to divide works among one another,
but because I know that I am able to do it without faults,
and that I wouldn't disappoint myself by giving me last minutes disappearances.

Friendship.
My friendship with my school colleagues are getting better.
It feels nice making friends with people that are in the same working field as me.
By chatting with them or hanging out with them in the canteen during our free periods, I am able to share my worries as well as my frustration with them.
Basically, they are my anxiety and stress relievers in school.
And I am so lucky to have them at my side.

Relationship.
I don't really have much to say when it comes to this topic.
Past injuries have caused me to seal up my feelings if possible.
Previously, I am the type that shows my feelings through my words and actions.
But nowadays, I try be careful with what I say or do.
Not because I do not want other people to get the wrong idea,
but because I do not want to get the wrong idea and end up feeling too much,
which the other person might not be feeling the same like me.
*Therefore, tips to get my heart, tell me you love me when you are ready to love me.*

But overall, I enjoyed myself in the past few months.
All the chatter and fun moments spent in school with my colleagues,
as well as the warm and kind treatments by a friend,
made me felt different this year.
Turned me from a cold and reserved person, into a warm and open person.
Will continue to update in the following month,
as I believe there would be a lot of school activities,
emotions,
and feelings that will be going on.
Till then.

xoxo
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;