Friday, January 20, 2017

Happy.

Happy.
Happy is a word that I find myself seldom use,
because it's something that I find it difficult to attain,
especially when it is not holidays,
or when I am at home.

But these days,
I am happy.
When I saw my pupils making funny antics in class,
I feel truly happy inside.
When I hang out with my friend,
I feel happy.
Really happy inside.

It's been quite a while not having this kind of warm feelings.
And it is indeed been quite a while,
not feeling this happiness,
where I get to talk to a person,
being the real me in front of him,
and just enjoy the company without having to think too much.

This is the feelings,
that I wish I could contain it in a box,
or like what Dumbledore does,
by extracting it out and keep it,
so I can re-watch the scenes again and again,
in case, if it stops happening one day.
Nevertheless, thanks for appearing,
and making my day brighter.
I hope I did the same too.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;