Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Starting anew

Recently, I decided to reward myself with a new phone.
I guess I think it is time to reward myself for all the works that I have been doing in school, as well as to celebrate the end of my first semester in my Masters.
After getting myself a new phone, the usual stuffs was required whereby I was busy transferring all my pictures and documents from the old phone to my laptop.
And I also did backup in Whatsapp chat as I didn't want to erase everything in it,
especially the conversations I had with him.
Thinking that everything is done,
I changed phone and tried to restore all my chats in my Whatsapp which it didn't happen.
Everything was gone,
all the conversations with him.
Everything.
Every single things that he has said to me,
promised me,
and wanted to do with me,
all are now gone.

I guess this was a sign.
A sign that it's time to start anew.
To get myself a fresh start.
It is weird not being able to re-read all our conversations together.
It feels really awkward not being able to go through each and every starred message,
just to reminisce that one particular moment.
I thought I would be in tears when I couldn't retrieve all of it,
but I didn't.
I guess, I needed this to happen though I didn't want it to.
I guess, this is it.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;