Sunday, March 15, 2020

Dear Hannah

14.3.2020
A date to remember.
A beautiful girl was born on this day by my bestest friend,
and her name is Hannah Thiang.

Dear Hannah,
I hope one day when you know how to use the Internet and Google up your name,
you will find this post specially dedicated to you.
You might or might not know me,
But I am Auntie Jen, your mom's best friend.
I just want to let you know that your mom sacrificed a lot to have you!
She went through a lot emotionally and physically just to ensure that you are born into this world,
I wish you all the happiness around the world,
and I would try my best to be there for you like how I always stood by your mom from the day we met.
I hope to be the best aunt in this world that would bring you good food,
show you the kinda boys that I love to see,
bring you to concerts and truly enjoy life before becoming an adult yourself.
I can't wait for you to be an adult and tell you all the crazy adventures that I had with your mommy!

Love,
Auntie J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;