Friday, January 8, 2021

New Year resolution?

I guess it's not too late to wish all a Happy New Year 2021!
May this year be a better year to all, 
and that this is the year where we all would be able to bloom in our most wonderful ways.
I do know that entering 2021 with the current pandemic scare,
and also, with lots of obstacles and hardships that stemmed from the pandemic,
each and everyone of us is going through a tough time.
But may this tough time bear fruits,
and that all of us would be able to go through it and eventually, see the light at the end of this tunnel.

As for me,
I entered 2021 in a different way compared to last few years.
This year, I was accompanied by my family and a close friend who have kept me accompanied during New Year eve through texts.
And when I thought that it might be over there,
it didn't.
Thank God for sending me such a wonderful person whose by my side from the day I met him by accident till now.
May good things come from this.

New Year resolutions for 2021!
I do not have much resolutions to be made this year but here are some of the goals that I wish to achieve b the end of the year.
1. Maintain my 62kg, pls! 
2. Appreciate and cherish the moment spent with him.
3. Appreciate and cherish myself each day.

I guess that's it.
2021 will be a year where I will try my best to reduce my workaholic attitude and spend more time on myself and this newfound warmth. 
May 2021 be a great year despite all the negativity and dark holes.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;