Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Towards the end of 2020

 2020 is coming to its end,
and it's time to recap back the resolutions made.
So back in 2019, my resolutions for 2020 was quite general,
and it involves the following:

1. Loving myself more.
2020 was the year where I loved myself more than anything in the sense of being happy without dependent on others.
It was also the year where I decided to remove myself from toxic situations in workplace and just be happy by doing my own stuffs in my career.
It was the year where I was determined to lose weight and eventually succeeded in losing almost 10kg within 6 months through strict diet as well as workouts.
And it was also the year where I decided to purchase my favourite boyband's merchandise instead of only seeing in in the Internet.
This is the year where I have showered myself with love and being happy, truly happy despite suffering from several anxiety and panic attacks due to the current ongoing pandemic scare.

2. To find happiness in whatever that occurs in life.
2020 was the year where I try my best to look at things in a positive view.
Despite the pandemic scare as well as the fear of going out, I find simple happiness at home just by doing house chores.
Despite how disappointing it is to be unable to meet my pupils and only interact through online meet ups, I was still happy to see them being actively involved in the lessons. 
Despite being unable to graduate this year, I am still happy that I have finally done my Masters within the time frame that I have planned for myself.

3. Always anticipate the unknown ventures. 
Honestly, I thought that 2020 would be the year where I would be flying around the country to attend courses and to deliver courses,
but instead, I met the person that unknowingly brighten up my life day by day.
I thought that 2020 would be the year where I would be flying high in my career,
but instead, I met the person that makes me want to slow down in my career for the first time.
I thought that I would be ending 2020 like how previous years were, alone,
but instead, I met the person that celebrated Christmas Eve with me and tried his best to spend time with me through outings and texts.
I never expected this,
but thank God.
Thank God for sending this person into my life despite all the crazy stuffs and pandemic scares happening day by day.

2020 had been a confusing year to all.
A year where I spent the most time at home,
A year where I decided to finally move on and spent some time to build myself up physically and emotionally,
A year where I met him.
May 2021 be a much more wonderful year to all, 
a year where the pandemic would eventually disappear,
and all of us would be back to how we have always been normally.

Jenny~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;