Tuesday, February 8, 2011

wat i think of u~

being here for a period of time teach me to know u more....
u can be fake in front of me but i can do tat and i can do better....
u can try to hide your hatred on me but i can do it much better than you....
u think i wanna steal ur fren but guess wat, ur makin her leave u bcoz of ur attitude....
u told ppl u wanna change, but guess wat ur makin urself worse....
u can steal all my frens away and i dont care....
coz ur juz showin me who u are and who they reli are....
im not angry wit u but im disappointed on u...
appreciating u is like appreciating a piece of useless metal...
u can confront me, shout at me, talk bad about me, degrade me on my behind and do anythin u wan,
but evrythin will eventually come back to u...
coz i'll juz be da normal, innocent, "sweet" girl whom no one will noe da true face...

~judge me and u'll regret~
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;