Wednesday, February 23, 2011

why?


why do i dream of u in a saddening situations?
why do i feel down after dreamin of u?
why do i keep remembering u when i wanna forget u?
why do u wanna be nice to me at da first place knowin u will leave me soon?
why do u wanna leave?
why do u wanna make me hate u?
and why..
why do i feel happy when ur happy?

im not in love wit u nor do ihav any secret crush on u... so why could u misunderstood me and think like that... if u say that u dont care what ppl say, so why do u left? i dont understand nor do i wanna know more about it.. coz it seems like knowing too much will make me hurt once more... i juz wanna be frens and yet u pushed me off da cliffs... thanx for showin da sweet side of u and da evil side of u.. u taught me to love as a friend and hate as a friend...

-i've stop holdin on-
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;