Friday, February 18, 2011

nevous!

me last year~~
i am super nervous! da festival is coming soon and yeah, im da MC again.. which is something that i wanted like since last year though i became once d.. haha.. i mean, i love da attention given by people especially when they reli listen to u and pay attention to what ur saying... so yeah, becomin mc is something that i love like a lot...

but then becoming mc also means double stress as in preparing the text, making sure evrythin is goin on smoothly and da most important is that ur able to make the atmosphere livelier.. so yeah, im stressed and nervous... but yeah, i cant wait to to be pretty again that nite since that's da only chance where i can be as pretty as a cinderella... haha.... and when the clock struck 12am, im back to da old and normal Jenny again...

nevertheless, this actually build up my confidence as well as showing ppl that though im a Chinese and that i am a TESLian, i can speak BM vry well... so yeah, juz dont underestimate me... haha... hope that evrythin is gonna be alright since my another partnet wont be wit me for the whole full rehearsals... am so nervous... cant wait for da nite and i so hope my family are here to watch me perform... (^.^)

-being pretty is my favourite-
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;