Wednesday, February 9, 2011

happy n sad~


im happy bcoz:
1. i had potoshoot last nite wit my super sexy cheongsam (konon)... haha... and i love takin pica though i noe im not da prettiest out of all my friends there....

2. i bought myself a pure silver necklace wit a cross as da pendant... and da guy was super nice since he's a chinese and he gave me discount as in like from rm 59 into rm 45... so considered lucky lah...

3. thanx to someone's special fren who was willing to take us in n out during outing... will repay ur deeds... haha...

4. bought lots of stuffs and happy since it doesnt reli cost much...

5. my bank account is still good to see... bwhahaha!

then, im sad bcoz:
1. my phone broke down after i bluetooth a song into it... and this mean i gotta spend like EXTRA2X MONEY to either get a new one or fix it...

2. im super tired and i havent read my lecture notes...

3. and im super pissed off by certain ppl's attitude that thinks that the person has rights on a fren...

4. and all those things happen at once in one night, so tis morning im super not in a good mood...

(I NEED MY GOOD VIEW)!!

when ur happy, sad things will juz come rolling to u...
JEnny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;