Sunday, June 19, 2011

end of holidays~

finally, its da end of holidays where mostly everyone includin me dread for it to happen... coz when holidays end, it somehow signify da moments wher assigments, projects, events and da never-ending stress esp when exam is around da corner to happen... (sigh).. tats life... i mean life is never a long lasting holiday.. u juz hav to wake up and face da reality which is at times too tiring to handle..

as for me, im enterin my 2nd sem in degree and da workloads, not mentionin da subs tat im gonna face this yr simply make my head spins... i mean i haven got rid of da holiday mood and im super lazy to do anythin... reli reli lazy like a pig ah..... haha... well, he dont mind im a pig anywayz... bwahaha... continuin back to my story, this sem seems like its gonna be a short andsuper bz time... and i cant wait for da yr end hols where i hav made my holidays plan super early... ahaha.... so lets c what's my resolution for this sem... hmmmmm.... ok, got it!

1. am gonna watch out my financial... my dad has been pesterin me bout money so yeah im gonna save up to a satisfyin amount to show to him tat i can save! haha...

2. am gonna lose a bit more weight esp on my thigh's area... gosh, i wan my slim leg like last time.. ahaha... i mean it would look nicer when u wear shorter pants rite? haha..

3. get better results in exam (when i don even noe wats my result for da 1st sem).. haha...

4. create lotsa and lotsa beautiful memories wit my BFF and special ones... hahaha...

5. last but not least, enjoy my life like thrs no tomolo.. haha..

so yeah, my aims for this half of da year.... hopefully, im able to fulfill all of this... "finger-crossing"...

=be happy wit wat life gotta offer u=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;