Monday, June 27, 2011

KL!

well, am back from kl and yeah, da study trip was aaaawwwweeeessssooommmeee!! i had like da best time ever in kl and it was fun... i mean for a first timer like who nvr been to kl, its like a glimmering chance to actually experience life and fun AND thrill in kl...

so we went to bukit bintang, suria klcc, sunway pyramid and not forgetting, midvalley during da weekends for our free activities and it was fun.. clothes were on sale and im like a shopaholic, entering evry shop tat has da word "sale"... and i admit that window shopping or shopping is a good form of exercise, trust me! haha...

and pictures were taken but will be uploadin it after collectin all da pics from my frens... ooo, did i mention this... i met my best frens aka carbon Lulu and chef Ah Yew.... hahaha... they didnt change a lot and still as funny as well as naughty like last time... and its been 3 yrs we din meet up so it was so much fun.. and i feel a little bad for bringin them eat here and there... ahaha...
TO LULU N AH YEW: nxt time, u guys blanja me ice-cream again ah... haha... and da pics will be uploaded soon! =D

so overall, da trip was especially fun and it juz make me miss my old friends a lot... and yeah, my nxt target is meetin up my another carbon, stef! muz meet her no matter wat.. haha.. and yeah, all da experiences and fun during da trip to kl will be one of da most unforgettable memories!

=fun, fun,fun=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;