Thursday, June 30, 2011

now.


lets update! hihi.... orite, am done wit kl and yeah, hav to come back and face the harsh reality of life in terms of studies and financial planning.. not only that, workloads, revision and all kinds of activities are coming towards me one by one, bit by bit... and yeah, i hav to endure it...

anywayz, family has been really supportive though they always nag... well, nagging is good coz it shows care and love... but over-nagging is a no-no... haha.... though i admit i love to nag at ppl, but am doin it at da right time (i think..)... hihi... well, family is ONLY supportive in terms of studies and stuffs like tat, but when it come across to money and freedom to hav fun, while restrictions and boundaries still exist.. (sigh)..

nxt, friendship is good... i mean my friendship wit my my BFF is like always filled wit fun and randomness... i mean u can juz see us one day takin random pictures at random places in order to release stress.. haha.. well, i love my all my friends a lot.. and sem 2 began much better than sem1 where so many kinds of problems arose and settled... though F4 has been dropped but yet da 4 of us are still good friends and still share in certain matters...

movin on, relationship has been awesome.. haha.. well, evrythin is goin smoothly and like wat i said in my previous post, i love him more and more each day... hihi.. and yeah, hopefully this will remain da same always...

as a wrap, evrythin has been goin fine for me within this first few weeks of sem 2 and i hope it will remain like this for a good period of time... hihi... i love my family, friends and him!

=like the past, love the present, anticipate the future=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;