Wednesday, June 22, 2011

sad~


i think i shud have not laugh too much this whole week if i knew im gonna receive such a devastating news... i got back my results slip and i did pretty bad.... and it didnt even reach up to my target.. im reli reli disappointed on myself and sad for not getting wat i expected...

he told me that its ok d and that i actually went over da passing rate and 3.0.. but then again, its kinda low compared to my other classmates... when i receive this news, i got so sad till i cant actually cry... i regret on it and wishes that i could turn back da time.. but i juz dont understand how come i can get such a mark.. whr is my mistakes? whr did i do wrong? (SIGH........)
but im glad he was thr for me and i actually got over all those disappointment bcoz of him... (thanx <3...)

so my new vow:
am gonna get higher than tat this sem and im gonna work reli2x hard for it.. coz im not gonna be behind throughout my years here.... so do support me yeah.. =)

=sigh=
Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;