Saturday, May 5, 2012

updates..

May 5th.. 
exactly 8 more days to go before my big big exam..
and im tryin to prepare here and there..
but i dont noe why, i juz feel reli tired..
when the clock strikes 11pm, i juz get sleepy and eventually divert my attention to something more pleasing..

sigh..
all i hope is that im able to do well this time for my exam..
even though my parents keep telling me that my pointer is ok, i juz feel like its not sufficient..
i juz feel like im able to get better and yet im reli lazy and occupied with my personal stuffs..

but no matter wat, i muz work hard for this sem and the comin sems..
even though it means stress, but i have to strive..
May God bless all of us including me for a better health during this examination month,
and help us to remember what we have revised and learned..
bless our knowledge, Lord.. Amen..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;