Thursday, May 24, 2012

sem 3 over.

its da last day of semester 3..
so may things happened,..
good ones, sad ones, painful ones, happy ones, tiring ones, u name it..
this sem has been a pretty tough sem for me...
tiring assignments and workloads as well as activities..
relationship that went thru turbulence and finally back to normal...
friendship that nearly ruined due to some activities which luckily came back even stronger...
and studies that i dont noe how will i score for my exam..
i did my best, only hoping that da lecturers could giv me what i should receive..

my aim for nxt semester:
to have more fun and explore more...
to study even harder and get even better pointer than before..
wants to be involved in more activities if possible..
wanna be a much better person...
wanna get back my ideal body shape like last time...
wanna keep fit n healthy owes...

my hope for nxt sem:
no more tiring workloads that come gushing in without mercy...
relationship that will work smoothly and stay da same...
friends that stick with me and ever let go of myself..
some time for relaxation..
able to meet da person i wanna meet for juz once more...

last but not least, wanna wish everyone a  happy holiday and may God bless all of us back home or during our journey home... i might be away from this blog for a while but will be back with updates.. love all of u, readers and God bless all of u..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;