Thursday, November 1, 2012

exams n u.

exams were progressing well like i expected...
not that i did it really well, but one paper after another like what we all expected..
dont ask me how was it..
i myself dont know how i did..
all i could do is to leave it to those who are responsible and pray for the best..

well, thrs two more papers to go..
and yeah, am reli excited to get over those two papers...
why? nt that i am prepared but i just wanna go home..
hehe...

talkin bout u.
i knew im gonna mention u again after all those past posts..
but seriously, i dont even wanna see u..
seeing u gives me nightmares..
seeing u reminds me of those memories..
and i wanna forget those memories...

coz i moved on.
and i dont want those past memories tying me down.

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;