Tuesday, November 6, 2012

funny~

for those whose always keep updated with my blog for da past 2 years (not including this year), i'm sure u would remember a post where i actually list down the type of guy i want to be my future partner right? well, i stumbled back to the post and guess what, let's see if my piggy actually fit in the list that i have made 2 years ago.. ehehe.. this is gonna be so funny~

1. older than me at least a few years lah.. but not more than 10 yrs....
- din went correctly.. my pig is at the same age with me and im older that him a few months.. ahaha....

2. mature and able to think independently (as in having their own principles)

- my pig? well, i guess so... i mean mayb in certain conditions? haha...

3. taller than me (MUST!)

- yeah, he's taller than me but if i wore high heels, i think we're at the same height or i might be taller? hahaha...

4. looks come second lah.. i mean at least he muz have a kind of looks that pleases my eyes.. haha..

- oh yeah, my pig isnt reli good-looking.. but at least he's pleasing for me.. haha...

5. caring and loving...

- yeah, total agree though he seldom shows it.. ehhe.. i can feel it.. =)

6. has those kinds of eyes and smiles that can make me smile..

- haha... this one makes me laugh... omg~ he doesnt have, i think.. someone else have it. hahaha..

7. able to entertain me when im bored

- yeah, he'll crack up some stupid jokes and eventually i laughed.. haha..


8. loves to make me laugh
- naaa, seldom... coz i owes make myself laugh with my thoughts and my naiveness hahaha..

9. confident with himself and not the type tats over-possessive

- yeah, he's super not over-possessive.. i mean he doesnt think of me like im his woman or something.. haha...

10. gives me freedom when i needed one as in i dont have to be 24 hrs stickin to him...

- yeah, agree... im da one who owes stick to him when thrs time.. ahha...

11. loves me as much as i do

- haha.. i guess so?

12. able to make me laugh when i cry

- haha.. nope, he'll juz look at me when i cry... haha...

13. always at my side when i needed him at all times

- i guess so, but at some point in life, i'll lean to my best friend.. =)

14. broad shouldered (reason: so tat i can lean on his shoulder whenever i want)

- hahaha... does he? i guess so. i mean enuf for me to lean on his shoulder when i want to.. hehehe..

15. someone who wud give me a peck on the forehead

- haha... yeah.. =)

16: someone who would giv me free hugs when i needed one

- haha.. always~ but of course not in public.. =)

17. and a guy who can make me feel safe and protected

- yeah, though he doesnt show it, ut i feel safe with him.. i mean he knows when i need him.. hehe..

so yeah, looking back to the list, some were achieved while some are not achieved.. i guess what's important is we look after one another care about one another and make sure our love stay strong.. though he doesnt fit in all the aspects that i have mentioned in the past, but right now he's still da person i held strongly in this relationship.. hehe... aaawww, am is sweet? haha...


Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;