Wednesday, November 21, 2012

i dont care.

received a message that shocked me this morning..
i knew its gonna happen but not this soon...
and i dont wanna give up...
so much memories, love and acts that keep repeating in my head..
though i know why but i just couldnt face da reality..
i rather stay in lies than breaking out and feel da pain..

i've felt it once,
i never thought i would feel it twice..
no matter how much pain it puts me through,
i still wanna hold on to this..
i dont care what is da future..
i mean who knows da future, right?
coz i still wanna be in this...

we went thru this once,
and im putting all my hopes, prayers to God
that He will allow us to go thru this once more..
by da time, future comes knockin my door,
and it still remains da same,
den i would accept it..
but for now,
pls stay this way..

Jenny~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;